Hard reset Noa F10 Pro Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Noa F10 Pro restart.
Hard reset Noa F10 Pro Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Noa F10 Pro
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Noa F10 Pro restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Noa F10 Pro, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Noa F10 Pro will be erased.