Hard reset NEC LaVie Tab E TE510/JAW Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after NEC LaVie Tab E TE510/JAW restart.
Hard reset NEC LaVie Tab E TE510/JAW Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone NEC LaVie Tab E TE510/JAW
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after NEC LaVie Tab E TE510/JAW restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of NEC LaVie Tab E TE510/JAW, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory NEC LaVie Tab E TE510/JAW will be erased.