Hard reset Motorola One Macro Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Motorola One Macro restart.
Hard reset Motorola One Macro Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Motorola One Macro
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Motorola One Macro restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Motorola One Macro, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Motorola One Macro will be erased.