Hard reset Motorola One Action Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Motorola One Action restart.
Hard reset Motorola One Action Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Motorola One Action
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Motorola One Action restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Motorola One Action, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Motorola One Action will be erased.