Hard reset Lenovo Yoga 3 8.0 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Lenovo Yoga 3 8.0 restart.
Hard reset Lenovo Yoga 3 8.0 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Lenovo Yoga 3 8.0
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Lenovo Yoga 3 8.0 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Lenovo Yoga 3 8.0, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Lenovo Yoga 3 8.0 will be erased.