Hard reset Lenovo Tab M8 PRC Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Lenovo Tab M8 PRC restart.
Hard reset Lenovo Tab M8 PRC Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Lenovo Tab M8 PRC
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Lenovo Tab M8 PRC restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Lenovo Tab M8 PRC, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Lenovo Tab M8 PRC will be erased.