Hard reset Lenovo Tab M7 4G Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Lenovo Tab M7 4G restart.
Hard reset Lenovo Tab M7 4G Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Lenovo Tab M7 4G
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Lenovo Tab M7 4G restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Lenovo Tab M7 4G, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Lenovo Tab M7 4G will be erased.