Hard reset Lenovo S5 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Lenovo S5 restart.
Hard reset Lenovo S5 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Lenovo S5
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Lenovo S5 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Lenovo S5, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Lenovo S5 will be erased.