Hard reset Leagoo T8s Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Leagoo T8s restart.
Hard reset Leagoo T8s Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Leagoo T8s
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Leagoo T8s restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Leagoo T8s, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Leagoo T8s will be erased.