Hard reset Leagoo T8 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Leagoo T8 restart.
Hard reset Leagoo T8 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Leagoo T8
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Leagoo T8 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Leagoo T8, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Leagoo T8 will be erased.