Hard reset Leagoo T5c Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Leagoo T5c restart.
Hard reset Leagoo T5c Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Leagoo T5c
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Leagoo T5c restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Leagoo T5c, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Leagoo T5c will be erased.