Hard reset Kenxinda S60X Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Kenxinda S60X restart.
Hard reset Kenxinda S60X Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Kenxinda S60X
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Kenxinda S60X restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Kenxinda S60X, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Kenxinda S60X will be erased.