Hard reset Kenxinda R7B Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Kenxinda R7B restart.
Hard reset Kenxinda R7B Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Kenxinda R7B
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Kenxinda R7B restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Kenxinda R7B, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Kenxinda R7B will be erased.