Hard reset Karbonn A1 Indian Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Karbonn A1 Indian restart.
Hard reset Karbonn A1 Indian Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Karbonn A1 Indian
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Karbonn A1 Indian restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Karbonn A1 Indian, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Karbonn A1 Indian will be erased.