Hard reset Jumper EZpad 7 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Jumper EZpad 7 restart.
Hard reset Jumper EZpad 7 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Jumper EZpad 7
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Jumper EZpad 7 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Jumper EZpad 7, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Jumper EZpad 7 will be erased.