Hard reset Infinix S5 Lite Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Infinix S5 Lite restart.
Hard reset Infinix S5 Lite Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Infinix S5 Lite
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Infinix S5 Lite restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Infinix S5 Lite, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Infinix S5 Lite will be erased.