Hard reset BQ-6424L Magic O Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after BQ-6424L Magic O restart.
Hard reset BQ-6424L Magic O Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone BQ-6424L Magic O
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after BQ-6424L Magic O restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of BQ-6424L Magic O, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory BQ-6424L Magic O will be erased.