Hard reset Huawei MatePad Pro Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Huawei MatePad Pro restart.
Hard reset Huawei MatePad Pro Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Huawei MatePad Pro
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Huawei MatePad Pro restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Huawei MatePad Pro, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Huawei MatePad Pro will be erased.