Hard reset Blackview A80 Pro Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Blackview A80 Pro restart.
Hard reset Blackview A80 Pro Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Blackview A80 Pro
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Blackview A80 Pro restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Blackview A80 Pro, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Blackview A80 Pro will be erased.