Hard reset Huawei Honor 30S Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Huawei Honor 30S restart.
Hard reset Huawei Honor 30S Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Huawei Honor 30S
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Huawei Honor 30S restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Huawei Honor 30S, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Huawei Honor 30S will be erased.