Hard reset Doogee X95 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Doogee X95 restart.
Hard reset Doogee X95 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Doogee X95
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Doogee X95 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Doogee X95, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Doogee X95 will be erased.