Hard reset BQ Aquaris U Lite Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after BQ Aquaris U Lite restart.
Hard reset BQ Aquaris U Lite Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone BQ Aquaris U Lite
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after BQ Aquaris U Lite restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of BQ Aquaris U Lite, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory BQ Aquaris U Lite will be erased.