Hard reset Archos 50 Power Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Archos 50 Power restart.
Hard reset Archos 50 Power Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Archos 50 Power
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Archos 50 Power restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Archos 50 Power, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Archos 50 Power will be erased.