Hard reset ZTE Z557 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after ZTE Z557 restart.
Hard reset ZTE Z557 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone ZTE Z557
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after ZTE Z557 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of ZTE Z557, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory ZTE Z557 will be erased.