Hard reset ZTE Blade Max 2s Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after ZTE Blade Max 2s restart.
Hard reset ZTE Blade Max 2s Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone ZTE Blade Max 2s
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after ZTE Blade Max 2s restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of ZTE Blade Max 2s, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory ZTE Blade Max 2s will be erased.