Hard reset ZTE Axon 9 Pro10 5G Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after ZTE Axon 9 Pro10 5G restart.
Hard reset ZTE Axon 9 Pro10 5G Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone ZTE Axon 9 Pro10 5G
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after ZTE Axon 9 Pro10 5G restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of ZTE Axon 9 Pro10 5G, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory ZTE Axon 9 Pro10 5G will be erased.