Hard reset ZTE Axon 7s Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after ZTE Axon 7s restart.
Hard reset ZTE Axon 7s Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone ZTE Axon 7s
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after ZTE Axon 7s restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of ZTE Axon 7s, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory ZTE Axon 7s will be erased.