Hard reset ZTE Avid 4 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after ZTE Avid 4 restart.
Hard reset ZTE Avid 4 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone ZTE Avid 4
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after ZTE Avid 4 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of ZTE Avid 4, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory ZTE Avid 4 will be erased.