Hard reset ZTE a1 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after ZTE a1 restart.
Hard reset ZTE a1 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone ZTE a1
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after ZTE a1 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of ZTE a1, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory ZTE a1 will be erased.