Hard reset Zoji Z33 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Zoji Z33 restart.
Hard reset Zoji Z33 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Zoji Z33
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Zoji Z33 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Zoji Z33, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Zoji Z33 will be erased.