Hard reset Yezz Andy 4.7T Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Yezz Andy 4.7T restart.
Hard reset Yezz Andy 4.7T Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Yezz Andy 4.7T
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Yezz Andy 4.7T restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Yezz Andy 4.7T, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Yezz Andy 4.7T will be erased.