Hard reset Yezz 5M Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Yezz 5M restart.
Hard reset Yezz 5M Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Yezz 5M
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Yezz 5M restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Yezz 5M, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Yezz 5M will be erased.