Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi S2 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Xiaomi Redmi S2 restart.
Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi S2 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Xiaomi Redmi S2
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Xiaomi Redmi S2 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Xiaomi Redmi S2, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Xiaomi Redmi S2 will be erased.