Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi 3X Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Xiaomi Redmi 3X restart.
Hard reset Xiaomi Redmi 3X Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 3X
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Xiaomi Redmi 3X restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Xiaomi Redmi 3X, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Xiaomi Redmi 3X will be erased.