Hard reset Xiaomi Mi Play Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Xiaomi Mi Play restart.
Hard reset Xiaomi Mi Play Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Xiaomi Mi Play
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Xiaomi Mi Play restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Xiaomi Mi Play, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Xiaomi Mi Play will be erased.