Hard reset Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 restart.
Hard reset Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Xiaomi Mi Pad 4, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 will be erased.