Hard reset Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Xiaomi Mi Max 2 restart.
Hard reset Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Xiaomi Mi Max 2
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Xiaomi Mi Max 2 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Xiaomi Mi Max 2, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Xiaomi Mi Max 2 will be erased.