Hard reset Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite restart.
Hard reset Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite will be erased.