Hard reset Xgody Y27 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Xgody Y27 restart.
Hard reset Xgody Y27 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Xgody Y27
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Xgody Y27 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Xgody Y27, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Xgody Y27 will be erased.