Hard reset Xgody Y24 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Xgody Y24 restart.
Hard reset Xgody Y24 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Xgody Y24
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Xgody Y24 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Xgody Y24, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Xgody Y24 will be erased.