Hard reset Xgody X6 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Xgody X6 restart.
Hard reset Xgody X6 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Xgody X6
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Xgody X6 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Xgody X6, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Xgody X6 will be erased.