Hard reset Xgody X25 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Xgody X25 restart.
Hard reset Xgody X25 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Xgody X25
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Xgody X25 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Xgody X25, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Xgody X25 will be erased.