Hard reset Xgody S10 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Xgody S10 restart.
Hard reset Xgody S10 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Xgody S10
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Xgody S10 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Xgody S10, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Xgody S10 will be erased.