Hard reset Xgody Mate RS Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Xgody Mate RS restart.
Hard reset Xgody Mate RS Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Xgody Mate RS
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Xgody Mate RS restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Xgody Mate RS, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Xgody Mate RS will be erased.