Hard reset Xgody D22 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Xgody D22 restart.
Hard reset Xgody D22 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Xgody D22
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Xgody D22 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Xgody D22, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Xgody D22 will be erased.