Hard reset Voyo Q101 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Voyo Q101 restart.
Hard reset Voyo Q101 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Voyo Q101
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Voyo Q101 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Voyo Q101, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Voyo Q101 will be erased.