Hard reset Vivo Y69 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Vivo Y69 restart.
Hard reset Vivo Y69 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Vivo Y69
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Vivo Y69 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Vivo Y69, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Vivo Y69 will be erased.