Hard reset Vivo Y53i Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Vivo Y53i restart.
Hard reset Vivo Y53i Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Vivo Y53i
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Vivo Y53i restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Vivo Y53i, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Vivo Y53i will be erased.