Hard reset Vivo X20 Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Vivo X20 restart.
Hard reset Vivo X20 Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Vivo X20
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Vivo X20 restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Vivo X20, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Vivo X20 will be erased.