Hard reset Vivo X20 Plus UD Option 1
1. Go to Settings
2. Click on the menu About Phone
3. Next item Storage
4. Then click on Factory data reset
5. Mark opposite Factory Reset and Format disk
6. Click on Start cleaning
7. Reset will complete after Vivo X20 Plus UD restart.
Hard reset Vivo X20 Plus UD Option 2
1. Need to turn off the smartphone Vivo X20 Plus UD
2. Press Volume Up + Turn on for a few seconds
3. Stop pressing the buttons when we see the brand logo on the display
4. Click Clear Data
5. Click on Start
6. The reset process will end after Vivo X20 Plus UD restart.
To fully perform a complete reset of Vivo X20 Plus UD, a battery charge of about 80% is required.
When the reset is completed, all personal applications and data installed in the memory Vivo X20 Plus UD will be erased.